March 12, 2012

Neutral Needs

So it's Monday again and I'm feeling rather neutral. Yesterday was a superb sunny warm (ish considering it's early March) day and I celebrated by doing some outdoor window shopping and coffee sipping. Since it was the nicest day I've had off in so long, I was excited to throw on some bright colours.

So, since yesterday my wishlist is getting quite hefty. Being such a picky shopper, I decided to forgo any impulsive purchases yesterday and really think about what I outfits I could encorporate the items into before making the plunge. Afterall, more clutter makes outfit decision-making so much harder.

A few of the items I was eyeing would be perfect for a day like today - not so bold, yet adorably fashionable. So I've put together an outfit on Polyvore to help me get a feel for what kind of outfits I could be looking forward to.


Neutral Gina


A pair of white jeans can take you in so many directions this spring. They can perfect a pastel look or brighten a neutal outfit. One of my coveted items is a beige or cognac leather jacket. This Mackage jacket is perfect for the season. It's another staple that can work with pastel or neutral outfits. A nice scarf ads a touch of glam to the outfit which spices it up just enough.

What items are you coveting at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. great picks. I love to find that perfect pair of black heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that jacket and bag!
    Following you on GFC! It will be great if you can check my blog.

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete